Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Entry 1- Brief Bio

Greetings,

My name is Tanaja Grier and I am new to Blogger. I am from Chester, South Carolina and I am currently attending Virginia State University as a freshman. I am majoring in graphic design and minoring in photography. I love to spend time with my family and friends, r&b music, art, and having fun.

I named my blog Campus Life because I would like to share my experiences of college life with others. Whether, it is asking for help with a problem or just sharing interesting stories, it doesn't matter as long as the writers read, understand, and have fun with this blog.

I created this blog for my Computers for Artist class. Our topic at the moment is about tutorials. Our assignment was to research different tutorials on different subjects and display which websites had the best or worse tutorials and why. I have researched and discovered three tutorials that I would like to share my thoughts on:

www.foodnetwork.com
Food Network.com has an abundance of video tutorials on cooking. I like their tutorials the best because the videos are crystal clear, you can understand the speaker, and when they cook, the videos are not too long or too short, they do it step by step and discussing healthy tips on delicious food as well as healthy recipes.

www.gardening-guide.wonderhowto.com
This website is about how to various things from little medicore tasks to complicated problems.The videos were very short and straight to the point which is good, but it leaving the viewer to wanting to understand more. The videos lack a lot of information and have, somewhat, a decent clarity.

www.iclassified.com
IClassified is a website to help people learn how to use Apple products. I disliked this website the most out of the three because there were no videos and all there was to view is numbered steps on how to use the products and a few steps were accompanied by pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment