Monday, February 25, 2013

Sketch Presentations

Hello Everyone,

Today in class, we spent the class period answering questions about what needed to be cleared up about any of the Adobe programs that anyone needed to understand. After questions were done, we spent the rest of the class period showing our final Charrette sketches and detailing about what our Charrette will possibly look like.

I believe I was the first one to present, so I stood up in front of the classroom and presented my Charrette sketch to the class. I described what my concept and the symbols in my drawing and what they represent. I also had notes in various places beside my symbols in order to describe what they mean and how they were placed.

My composition consists of a sky perspective of a man asleep in his bed and his dream begins to come to life in his coverlet and his imaginary lover who is a succubus in disguise starts to reach out from his dreams and connects with his subconscious and meld with his mind. The male is sweating because the dream that he wants to succumb to is draining his energy. There are numbers hidden on the creases in his pillow symbolizing his time is counting down. The pillow itself is a symbol of his subconscious mind and its combining with his dream. My project will be called When You Are Asleep . . . because it is depicting what I think happens when a person is asleep and where the dream will project itself when that person dreams of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment